2130 N. ARROWHEAD AVENUE, 2ND FLOOR, SUITE 201A
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92405
(909) 233-8920 909-233-3462
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
* APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION;
* APPLICATION FOR US PASSPORT;
* APPLICATION FOR US PASSPORT CARD;
* APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP;
* DERIVATIVE CITIZENSHIP STATUS;
* APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF
* CITIZENSHIP FOR SURVIVING SPOUSES OF U.S. CITIZENS
WHO SERVED IN U.S. ARMED FORCES*
* CITIZENSHIP - SERVICEMEN IN U.S. ARMED FORCES*
* APPLICATION FOR POSTHUMOUS CITIZENSHIP FOR SERVICEMEN
IN THE U.S. ARMED FORCES*
* CIVICS & HISTORY STUDY BOOKLET AVAILABLE;
* APPLICATION FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER;
* SPECIAL RATES ON FAMILY PACKAGES.
*Must meet USCIS qualifications see
* Special provision for surviving spouses of U.S. citizens killed in action while honorably serving
on active duty with U.S. Armed Forces, etc..
*If you served honorably and on active duty with U.S. Armed Forces during one of the wars or conflicts: WWI, WWII, KOREN HOSTILITIES,
WAR ON TERROISM (AKA OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM, PERSIAN GULF WAR, VIETNAM HOSTILITIES, ETC..
*Posthumous Citizenship - Apply with 2 years of the military person's death, please see website for qualification details.